ATTENTION YOUTUBERS, BLOGGERS

ATTENTION YOUTUBERS AND BLOGGERS :
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COPY THE TUTORIALS FROM THIS BLOG AND PRODUCE THEM AS YOUR OWN WHETHER ON PRINT OR ELECTRONIC MEDIA OR SHOW THEM ON YOUR BLOGS OR YOUTUBE CHANNELS.YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SHOW THE FINISHED WORK BUT PLEASE LINK BACK TO THIS BLOG FOR THE TUTORIALS.IF FOUND COPYING, I WILL REPORT YOU TO YOUTUBE AND ADSENSE.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Buttonhole-knot rose



Today, I'm going to teach you on how to embroider a beautiful buttonhole-knot rose.Firstly, make a 3-wrap french knot.Encircle this french knot with 4 small loops.The loops shouldn't be too tight or too loose.If you like, you can make a small stitch at the end of each loop.This is to prevent one loop from pulling another when the buttonhole knots are made.




Make buttonhole knots to fill each loop.




For the next round of petals, sew bigger loops.




This is how the rose will look like.




This is my attempt to make a bigger rose.Here, instead of one, I've used 2 strands of thread for each loop, to get bigger petals.




Isn't this rose a beauty?You can try to make a bigger one, if you like.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love roses and look forward to incorporating these into some of my work.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love roses and look forward to using this stitch in some of my pieces.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty and also very easy.I will surely try it and post it..Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete